Sunday 31 March 2013

No Cute Guys in my school?!?

^
a perfect example of what I mean

I bet everyone's heard of tumblr.com right? And when you search "tumblr boys" on Google Images and compare the boys to boys from your school, it'll make perfect sense.

I mean, who wouldn't (especially girls) drool over such good looking people? 

Okay so I live in Malaysia (somewhere over the rainbow) with all the not-so-good looking guys while God decides to put ALL the good looking guys in the United States, UK, Canada or whatever Western Countries. 

*note: if this offended you or anything, TOO BAD.

I have a few confessions to make;
Confession #1: I kinda have a weird obsession with European guys and I don't really find any Asian guys attractive ._.
Confession #2: If i do see an attractive European guy walking around the mall or supermarket or whatever, I'll just look at them and yeah ._.
Confession #3: I think guys with beanies or snapbacks are really cute
Confession #4: brown hair + blue eyes = PERFECTION

Well now I'm studying in this international school and I'm kinda bummed because all students there are Asians. I'm jealous of schools that have European guys. LOL really. Like whenever I go to my cousin's house and pass by an international school, there'll definitely, 100%, white boys there skateboarding or whatever, and we will just look at them. Hahaa.

Yeah so anyways, please enjoy these pictures I'm gonna show you.

Kian Lawley

Austin Mahone


Avan Jogia



YOUR WELCOME.

Nicole xx





No comments:

Post a Comment